Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Sketches Reflection









Though I was already familiar with many sketching techniques taught in this class, I took this opportunity to build upon my previous knowledge and improve my perception of the elements and principles of design. Instead of taking time just understanding how to draw an object or space, I was able to instead focus on the composition and way in the subject. More naturalistic objects with very recognizable curves (such as people), have always been a challenge for me, but by approaching each sketch from a more experienced standpoint, I was able to better recognize the mistakes I had made before and focus on improving them through careful observation. Overall, I found many sketches interesting an look forward to improving my rendering skills in the future.