Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Assignment 5- Resume

This assignment was used as an extension of our logo assignment as an opportunity to create a resume that reflects our knowledge of design and personalities as designers. The resume was also a valuable opportunity to become more familiar with InDesign. I had already previously made a resume, which allowed for me to spend more time on the composition and organization of my resume, rather than the content. I was already content with my former resume, however after making this new one, I have found that this one is much more visually appealing and will likely be the copy that I show to interviewers from now on. This assignment not only helped me to learn about proper composition and inclusion of content in relation to design, but it also helped me to experiment more with graphic elements that reflect my personal design aesthetic.